Every believer living free and fruitful in Christ
Many of God’s people are spiritually stuck, running in place – expending a lot of energy but getting nowhere fast.
Hearing voices? Evil Thoughts? Condemning Thoughts?
Important Inner Needs
What is your source of acceptance, of security and of significance?
Drugs Alcohol Pornography Sex Gambling Eating Shopping?
The Christian Walk
Where are you on the journey?
How can I enter into the freedom God has for me?
The Children's Bread
What did Jesus have to say about it?
Click on a progress bar segment to select an item and stop the rotation... Click on image to get more info...
Click on the "Click Here" button to get more information on the current topic...
Latest Blog Post
Our Primary Motive
Like Jesus, our primary motive in life should always be to please our heavenly Father.
28 Then Jesus said, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and I do nothing on my own initiative, but I speak just what the Father taught me. 29 And the one who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, because I always do those things that please him.” (John 8:28-29 NET)
Ours is a Ministry and a Message of Reconciliation.
18 And all these things are from God who reconciled us to himself through Christ, and who has given us the ministry of reconciliation. 19 In other words, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting people’s trespasses against them, and he has given us the message of reconciliation. (2 Cor 5:18-19 NET)
Jesus, Bring Us to the Father
Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6 NET)
Restoring Freedom to God's Children
We help fellow Christians fully realize their glorious freedom as God's children in Christ Jesus.
...the glorious freedom of God's children (Roman 8:21)
For freedom Christ has set us free. (Galatians 5:1)
“Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance, and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God”.
God offers us complete spiritual freedom. Our responsibility is to acknowledge and confess our sin (1 John 1:9) and the lies we have believed (2 Thes 2:7-12) and repent by turning away from our sin (Acts 20:26...), resisting temptations and accusations (James 4:7...) and exposing deceptions by believing the truth (John 8:32...).
Responsibility Quote of the Day
Obtaining Freedom is Our Personal Responsibility
- Dr. Neil Anderson, Daily in Christ a Devotional. (Eugene, Oregon: Harvest House Publishers, Inc., 1993). https://www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/dailyinchrist/
- Spiritual warfare is not a power encounter but a truth encounter.
- You are not a sinner because you sin, you are a saint, declared righteous by God, who sins.
- Your identity does not come from what you have done – your identity comes from what God has done for you.
- Your identity does not come from what people say about you – your identity comes from what God says about you.
- Your behavior does not tell you what to believe about yourself – your belief about yourself determines your behavior.
- No one will consistently act in a manner that is contrary to how they see themselves.
- Humbly submit to God, Resist the Devil, and he WILL flee from you. James 4:6-7
- Everyone has faith; it is just a matter of who or what your faith is in.
- Satan’s biggest weapon is deception because you don’t know you are deceived.