Who is Jesus?
Who Is Jesus Christ?
In His Own Words...
- I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls, so take my yoke upon you, and learn from me. (Matt 11:29)
- I am the Christ (Matt 24:5)
- I am the Son of God (Matt 27:43)
- I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. (John 6:35)
- I am the bread that came down from heaven.(John 6:41)
- I am the bread of life. (John 6:48)
- I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. (John 6:51)
- I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. (John 8:12)
- I am the door of the sheep. (John 10:11)
- I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. (John 10:9)
- I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. (John 10:11)
- I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. (John 10:14-15)
- I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. (John 11:25-26)
- I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)
- I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:20)
- I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)
- I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God. (John 20:17)