2nd Solution - Plan A
We Need to Replace Our Plan B With God's Plan A
We learned from an early age how to get what we wanted and needed by using our own imperfect strength, reason, and intellect. We were selfish and self-centered in our thinking and our ways.
God's better plan is to trust in Him whole heartedly in everything and to not lean on our own understanding. We are to submit all our goals and plans to Him and allow Him to direct us on our life's journey. Spending time in prayer and building a meaningful relationship with our God is key to making our journey, of seeking first God's Kingdom and His righteousness, a fruitful one.
Return to God's Original Plan (Plan A) Through Discipleship
- Understanding Covenant
- Batptism - a Sign of Covenant
- Establishing Who You are In Christ
- Spiritual Growth Resulting in Spiritual Maturity
- Young Men
- Being Filled with The Word of God
- Establishing an Intimate Relationship with God Through Prayer
- Learning to Walk as Jesus Walked
Now you can move on the the next major section:
Or review some of the other Overview pages...